Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hiatus

Yes, I am taking a break from the blog.

This semester I am teaching two new writing classes, so I am spending a lot of time doing other kinds of writing (models for my students) and a LOT of reading (student papers).  I am also thinking of going in another direction with writing about bridge; more about that when things start to take shape.

I will still post sometimes, especially when Julie and I travel for tournaments.  I anticipate having a lot to say about Philadelphia!

Thanks for reading about my bridge adventures.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,

    I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing how it is set up. I would like to find out more about setting up such a blog for our area of Barry County and points south. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's taken me awhile to reply; I've been swamped with student papers! Setting up a blog is really easy. Just go to blogger.com and follow directions.
    Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks for the note. Have set up a blog after seeing your work. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete